Thursday 25 November 2010

Paradise lost, Paradise regained

Ok, a silly post folks. Some of you might remember that a few weeks ago I wrote that I had misplaced or lost my entire Amouage sample set. I thought the last I'd seen of it had been when I was in my work toilet, of all places (don't ask). Tragedy!

Anyway, today I was rummaging around in one of my desk drawers at work and lo and behold, under a sheath of old, useless papers was my sample set, forlorn and lost-looking. Serendipity indeed. And to think I had had visions of Amouage vials either slipping into the pockets of the cleaner, or worse still, being thrown away with the trash! I am a happy man today!

3 comments:

  1. My first comment got eaten but what I said was that as soon as I read the title, I knew it was about those lost Amouage samples. :) I'm happy you found them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news - I feel relieved myself!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails