Monday 22 November 2010

Scent of the day - Divine L'Homme Sage & L'Homme de Coeur

Wearing these two masculine fragrances from Divine, the French perfume company based in Brittany, I realise how much I actually enjoy this niche line. Of the two, L'Homme Sage probably gets more press, and it is very good. However, I think I prefer L'Homme de Coeur, a fantastic iris scent for men. Iris is often thought of as a feminine note, but it is given a totally different treatment by Yann Vasnier, perfumer at Divine. If you're looking for an iris-focused scent with a difference, give it a try. As for L'Homme Sage, it is all herbal, woody, smoky goodness. It's not a green scent though, rather reminding me of the outdoors, walking through scrubby woodland, the pungent herbs being released into the air as my trousers brush through the undergrowth. It's that sort of scent - highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails