Saturday 29 January 2011

Scentless Saturday

I hate days when I go scentless (commando is another story...). It's been a frigidly freezing day here in old Blighty, with an icy wind out of the north east, and I've pretty much sat indoors all day, thinking about Spring, which still seems so far away. Daffodil leaves are tentatively pushing out of the cold earth, but I need a lot more assurance that those warmer days are not that far away.

I didn't wear any perfume today, which kinda bugs me. It will probably do me good to have an olfactory break for a change.

2 comments:

  1. Going scentless doesn't happen to me often, but it's usually on weekend when it does. And then I'm surprised to realize it happened at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds a bit like me then Ines. I think I get too caught up in family life, like looking after the kids, to worry about things like perfume!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails