Monday 28 November 2011

When tuberose ain't so good

There are a couple of tuberose perfumes I've discovered recently that work quite well for me, namely L'Artisan's Nuit de Tuberose and Serge Luten's Tubereuse Criminelle.

However, today I encountered tuberose in its worst and deadliest form - worn by a woman with abandon. I work with this woman, sweet lady that she is, but she has no idea. She sprays on tuberose (and I don't know what perfume it is, I'm too afraid to ask) like others use Bodymist and leaves a trail from Kent to Katmandu. Even worse, try sitting right next to her for two hours in an over-heated room, in the most boring meeting ever invented by that twit, The Grey Accountant.

Hmm, you get my drift, I'm sure. If I had the money, I'd buy her bottles of the L'Artisan and Lutens...

4 comments:

  1. Yikes!! I think you should ask what's she wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I should too. I'll let you know, if I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She might just be a 'serial heavy spritzer'! The risk is you might be ruined on your favorite scents if she starts playing with them : ) It would be fun to know what her perfume is though.

    I also wanted to let you know I took a chance wearing Lyric to work today-I had no idea how patients would react. My first patient complimented me on my perfume and asked what it was. That hardly ever happens - Success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cymbaline, you're spot on, she is a serial spritzer. It's not just the tuberose, but it is the one that causes the most devastation!

    Glad Lyric was a hit. Did you like it on yourself?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails