Saturday 10 March 2012

Dolce and Gabbana The One Sport

I don't know about you, but generally speaking, when I see the word 'sport' in a fragrance, I run a mile. Dolce and Gabbana have got in on the act now too and are in good company, with the likes of Dior and even Chanel having released sports fragrances.

I can't say that any D&G fragrances have blown me away, but I didn't think The One was a bad fragrance. It was ok. 

As for The One Sport, I am ambivalent. As far as sports flankers go, it actually is fairly decent, but the sport genre is one that is never going to win me over. To me, being sporty and involved in sport is about perseverance, sweat, tears, agony, joy, elation, blood, bruises, liniment, etc. You get my drift. So why do sports fragrances always 'play' on the just-showered-I'm-so-fresh malarky? 

Anyway, I digress. In the end, The One Sport never leaves familiar and much-trod territory, but it does dry down to quite a nice musky finish.

Image credit - http://www.instyle.co.uk/ 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review, I appreciate the insight. Quick question, Longevity? I know the dry down is pretty subtle, but it seemed to leave a light and pleasant woody musk that lasted the whole day for me. I actually liked it. How about for you boss?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails