Wednesday 17 April 2013

I'm back - sort of

Hello everyone.

Well, as I mentioned in my last post (back in the mists of time on a blogosphere timeline) I was going to be busy for a week or so. As it turns out, so I was and still am, so not much blogging from me this month.

I was going to post earlier this week, but the horrific and senseless bombings at the Boston Marathon made my blog and thoughts seem trivial by comparison. All I can say is that my sincere sympathy, thoughts and prayers go out to all people killed and affected by this tragedy. 

1 comment:

  1. Michael, just to let you know we will be holding a Fragrance through the Decades event in Hoopers at 3.00 pm on Friday 3rd May. There will be refreshments of Cocktails and Petit Fours, plus you will recieve a goody bag. We are taking a £5 booking fee, redeemable against a KGA fragrance. Michelle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails