Monday 2 June 2014

Currently...

I am reading: 

Ian McEwan's Sweet Tooth. I don't know how many of you have read novels by this great British author, but if you haven't I can certainly recommend giving him a go. He is one of those authors that always leaves you in a state of unease. It is hard to explain, but I'm sure all of you have experienced something similar from an author before.

I am watching:

Episodes. Starring Matt Le Blanc as well as a couple of talented British actors including Tamsin Greig. It isn't flawless, by any means, but fairly good.

I am listening to:

A lot of classical music, courtesy of my wife, who is getting back into playing the piano again.

I am wearing:

Perfume, of course, but in a fairly random come-what-may fashion. I like it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails